Where will Orion take his talents?

BluObieZ

I do not know how many teams are in the VHLM, I mean can just look on the main forum, i'm pretty sure that it somewhere there if you scroll down. But that's more effort then I would like to put into this. Orion is about 17hours away from signing with a VHLM team and lets just say he has about five offers. Some from very good teams looking for that last player to put them over the top. Orion the phenom would look good in Vegas green and gold but how about Halifax... what the fuck are their colors? shitty brown because of the weather. Or Oslo seriously what are they called? I really don't care. I never have been and never been a team flag waver. I don't play for the logo on the front but for the name on the back. Those three have the best shot at the cup. All three would be the favorite with Orion on them. Orion could go to MY TEAM Las Vegas. The Aces are there because of me so it would be only fitting to sign there. Oslo seems stacked as fuck but I would like to see if @Trifecta retires when my team beats him. Halifax also seems like a team on the cusp. I can go there and try to bring a underdog team the cup. 

Oslo is the logical choice for a surefire cup win, Vegas is 2nd if I want to win but 1st in desire. Halifax has a likeable GM and that's good. But i can just relax and focus on hyping my player this season and not go for a cup. I can go to a rebuilding team  if I really wanted to fuck teams over, who would have to trade for me if they really wanted a cup. I have many options and I plan to draw this out till the bitter end which is at earliest 9am Christmas Morning when my wife, kids and family are in church. I don't go because fuck all that shit.