Rift Between Blake and Lynx?

TMI

The Ottawa Lynx are off to a hot start to their S64 VHLM season, however, things may not be as great internally as they appear to be externally.  There have been reports surfacing from various sources saying that star forward, Kyson Blake, has had multiple heated exchanges with both head coach and Lynx management.  It's not clear what these exchanges were in regards to because from all the information that we've been able to gather things between Blake and Ottawa were said to be on great terms and he was looking forward to playing with them this season.  

For some unexplained reason, however, Blake failed to record any minutes for in the team's first five games of the season and instead was listed as a "healthy scratch", not even suiting up for the team.  We're not sure if this was the cause for Blake being upset or if him being scratched was a result of the confrontations he made.  More information on this story will be come when we uncover it.

15 minutes ago, TMI said:

The Ottawa Lynx are off to a hot start to their S64 VHLM season, however, things may not be as great internally as they appear to be externally.  There have been reports surfacing from various sources saying that star forward, Kyson Blake, has had multiple heated exchanges with both head coach and Lynx management.  It's not clear what these exchanges were in regards to because from all the information that we've been able to gather things between Blake and Ottawa were said to be on great terms and he was looking forward to playing with them this season.  

For some unexplained reason, however, Blake failed to record any minutes for in the team's first five games of the season and instead was listed as a "healthy scratch", not even suiting up for the team.  We're not sure if this was the cause for Blake being upset or if him being scratched was a result of the confrontations he made.  More information on this story will be come when we uncover it.

Just a weird byproduct of some of the inactives being released on the portal and that not crossing over into the rosters in the sim. I mean I'm sure you figured it was something like that and this was just an easy way to get TPE...

8 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Just a weird byproduct of some of the inactives being released on the portal and that not crossing over into the rosters in the sim. I mean I'm sure you figured it was something like that and this was just an easy way to get TPE...

?