VSN - Trifecta, a scandal

Dil

December 14,  2018. Oslo, Norway

I was asked to get an interview with @Trifecta prior to the VHLM dispersal draft. We were 2 days before the draft. I was hoping he wouldn’t be too busy since I had cut it quite close.

*Knocks On Office Door*

Reporter: Umm. Mr. Trifecta? Are you there?

Seems like he wasn’t in his office. So I headed over across the hall to his Assistant GM’s office.

Reporter: Hello Mr. Pickle. I was just uh wondering if you could tell me where I could find Trifecta?

Mr. Pickle: Uhhh. I think he went out for lunch or something. Now if you could please leave I need to make a few phone calls.

As I was leaving I took a look at my watch. 7:30am. Who in the right mind has lunch at 7:30 in the morning. Unless. He wasn’t having lunch...

I decided to do some investigation. I went over to the security room at the front of the stadium since I assumed that’s where the security camera footage would be. As I entered the room it was empty. Strange. Well actually it’s Oslo they’ve been having financial issues so probably are understaffed. I walked in and saw the security feed. I took a while going back through the footage outside his office. Trifecta had left his office at 6:00am today. After watching where he was going I noticed he didn’t leave the building. He just went into a supply closet. I fast forwarded the tape until it took me back to live feed. He was still in he closet! He must have fell or something and was stuck in there. I immediately left to go help him. Once I reached the closet I opened the door. And there he lay. Asleep. Cans of beer, lots of chips, and some... Wait a minute. Is that... It’s f*cking Heroin. Jesus Christ Trifectas addicted to heroin. I tried to awake him to get some answers...

Reporter: Mr. Trifecta? Sir are you okay? Do you know where you are?

Trifecta: Huh.. Wha. What? Who the hell are you? Get the f*ck out of my office!

Reporter: Sir this is a supply closet.

Trifecta: You know what. Shut your mouth you piece of sh*t

He proceeded to throw an empty beer bottle at me. I left but I had all I needed.

December 15, 2018. Oslo, Norway

I had to board my flight to get to the draft the following morning. As I was waiting for my flight I got a text message.

Hey I know your a reporter. You saw me in the closet yesterday and I don’t want you publishing anything you saw. If you do I will find you, and I will f*cking eat you alive you cunt.

Not that I’m scared or anything. I only took so long to publish this because I was busy. Nothing else.