(S66) C - Raphael Nazarians, TPE: 30

LIL V O D AK

Just now, Sonnet said:

Hey, welcome to the VHL, @LIL V O D AK!

If you need some help navigating the site or learning the ropes, feel free to either connect to the VHL Discord server or DM me and @McWolf with any questions you might have!

So, what happens next? Pretty soon, the GMs of various VHLM teams will be sending you offers via this thread. Every contract is worth the same amount of money, so take your time to look over the teams and pick out which one would be the best fit for your player! I'd recommend taking a day to learn how the site works, in order to allow every GM to get a chance to talk to you before making a final decision!

Oh ok thank you!

Welcome to the league! 

My AGM ( @Sonnet ) has been talking to you on Discord and offered you a spot on Saskatoon. 

You accepted!

However, in order to make it official, you need to quote my reply and accept it. :)

To clarify. 

Saskatoon is offering you our second line centre position with first line duties if you're active.

Good luck! 

6 minutes ago, Peace said:

Welcome to the league! 

My AGM ( @Sonnet ) has been talking to you on Discord and offered you a spot on Saskatoon. 

You accepted!

However, in order to make it official, you need to quote my reply and accept it. :)

To clarify. 

Saskatoon is offering you our second line centre position with first line duties if you're active.

Good luck! 

I accept!