Kandee Cain Buys Condo In Philly

SlashACM

Upcoming VHLM goalie star Wendy Cain, affectionately known as Kandee, was spotted working with movers on getting furniture into her new downtown apartment in Philadelphia. This is her first time living on her own after she moved out of her parent's place in Chicago, staying with a teammate in Saskatoon and now moving to Philadelphia this offseason. Using her contract money from the VHLM she has bought an apartment and all new furniture and clothing, going on a major spending spree. Cain has been noted as loving shopping, often buying new goalie pads to add to her collection. She also enjoys buying records of her favorite classic rock bands to play as warm up music in her private rink. This rink is one she shares back in Chicago with her brothers Aleister and Martin, and now that she's moved out of her hometown she will be practicing there less frequently. 

Our reporters DMed Kandee on instagram, asking why she would choose to buy a place before she was drafted, as there is a risk she could go elsewhere, and Kandee had this to say:

"Cuz I'm gonna play for the fuckin Reapers lol"

"If anyone else drafts me I'll just retire from the vhl, seriously"

"I have a nice offer to play for St. Louis in the SMJHL if I have to go anywhere else so i dont rlly care lmao"

This is breaking news to us that Kandee is either looking to play on the brand new Reapers team or not at all. Our further inquiries on what the motives behind Kandee's response are were met by a swift block on the platform. We will continue to investigate and report our findings. Thanks for tuning in.