Elasmobrach Fish Diary - #6

Sharkstrong

February 17th 2019

We have lost against Vegas in 6 games. It's been a rough week. I was confident in our ability... But you know what? This can only make us stronger. I'm about to get drafted, as are some of my teammates, but I know this will make us better players in the future. To be able to achieve success you have to be defeated first. I'm ready to stand up and become the best hockey player I can. now I know what is to lose everything you have worked so hard to accomplish, and one thing I know for sure is that I don't want to taste it again. I don't want any more "almost did it". I don't want any more "surpassed expectations". I don't want any more "good enough". I want to win. I want to fucking win titles. And while I'm sure hard times will come at me again, now I'm ready to defeat them. I know how to do it. Nothing can stop a man that's willing to do whatever it takes.

Edited by Sharkstrong

1 minute ago, Sharkstrong said:

Thanks buddy!! I'd like to play with you :) Hopefully the right team will have faith in me. Officially +200 once my updates get approved so there's no looks back!!

Awesome! Glad Halifax won't have to deal with you lighting our goalies up every time we play you.