Fight at Vegas practice

uphillmoss

The VHL Times

(LAS VEGAS, NV) Today at the Las Vegas Aces practice session, an altercation occurred. Rookie wingers Kyle Sabertooth and Micheal Rasmussen got into a fight.

According to eyewitnesses, the event occurred while the team was practicing their power play. Both players were on the ice, and Sabertooth had the puck. Rasmussen called for a pass, but Sabertooth refused and took a bad shot. Rasmussen appeared to confront Sabertooth about this. Things escalated into both players violently shoving each other. Rasmussen then threw his gloves down. Sabertooth was about to do the same, when teammates came over and restrained both of them.

Sabertooth claimed full responsibility, saying “I made a bad play. When he confronted me on it I got too defensive. I should not have escalated things.”

Scouts worried about sabertooths temper, and it appears to already be causing problems. Let’s hope nothing like this occurs in the future

What I wasn’t near practice I was a little late to practice... lol... well umm I got home at 1 and feel asleep at 5 and practice was at 9 so yeah and I had 3 hours of sleep and the bus drive to the arena from my place is 45 minutes in the bus and than getting ready I was mad so I take the blame more for everything I was mad at a friend of mine from my home and I took it out on him and before that I took it out on dill... (in game)

Edited by Connor mcdavid

I’m taking some of the blame this was my fault to so yeah ummm I’m going to take the blame to because he’s a teammate so I shouldn’t have been like that to him he’s my teammate and if one of us goes down we all go down so imma take some of the blame (at least 50% of it at most 50%)...