Claimed:World Peace thrown out of strip club

stevo

World Peace thrown out of strip club

As things just seemed to get quiet and settled, Ron World Peace has made sure to put his name and well ruined reputation in vain again. After recently being drafted to his hometown Cologne Express, police reports made it official stating that the German defenseman, that will likely get send down to the Bern Royals for another season, has been thrown out of a local strip club. He allegedly drank way too much for even his own liking. There is obviously no mistaken that this incident is directly related to World Peace who more than once underlined his questionable character. Cologne officials fear that they could have made the wrong decision in spending a second round pick on him.

straubing-tigers-eishockey-koeln-fuenfte

After having some mere games throughout the preseason, World Peace has gotten back at his former bad habits, preferring vodka to water and whiskey to cola. Former teammates have secretly leaked to the media that the unsteady behaviour of World Peace hurt the Royals team badly in the season 36 VHLM playoffs, also leading to a few uncharacteristically losses. “He has to get his weird white German ass back into practice, because if he will not then we will have to find a way to force him to,” an anonymous teammate said to a Bern supporter last season.

Local news agencies suggested in a short news message that World Peace had been accompanied the whole evening by a minimum total of seven females while roaming around several pubs in Cologne. Royals goalie Blaine Olynick however said that the “news company was lucky to have only catched glimpses of seven women.” He went on to say that that number “could be somewhat low.” After having received a month-long ban from most downtown pubs in Cologne during a period of merely five hours, World Peace and his entourage went on to attend the infamous strip club “Pascha” in the city’s west side. What has really happened there still remains undisclosed – that is why speculations on the actual incidents still flourish around the city and hockey fans.

21045730,16824158,dmFlashTeaserRes,ccka6

These speculations are the following: Yellow papers suggest that World Peace, already heavily intoxicated by the alcohol, entered the building with the secure gait of a newly born kitten before downing another several tequila shots at the establishment’s bar. He vanished into a room with several brunettes before re-appearing approximately an hour after that. What followed was the “heaviest drinking this club has seen in years” according to eye witnesses. When things got too heavy, World Peace and his numerous posse were shown out by the bouncers. That did not stop them however from trying to get back into the club, what they could at first – before starting a huge fight with punches thrown everywhere.

After once again bringing bad PR to the team he is playing for, the Express management currently considers fining World Peace for his actions. The player himself has yet to release a statement on this incident.

Content: 3/3 - Channeling your inner Ron Artest? I'm going to assume the brawl was sparked by a tequila shot being thrown at World Peace, who was outraged by the alcohol abuse. This was hilarious and fun to read, well done!

Grammar: 1.75/2 - A couple errors, which will get a little bit docked here. I will happily proofread your articles before you post them if you would like some help next time. :)

obviously no mistaken = obviously no mistaking
After having some mere games throughout the preseason = ?
season 36 = Season 36
a few uncharacteristically losses = a few uncharacteristic losses
his weird white German ass = his weird, white German ass
only catched glimpses of seven = only caught glimpses of seven

Appearance: 1/1 - Pascha is a real place? Can't say I've ever been there.

Overall: 5.75/6 - Clean up the grammatical issues and you'll be getting an easy six with no problems!  :autism:

Grammar: 1.75/2 - A couple errors, which will get a little bit docked here. I will happily proofread your articles before you post them if you would like some help next time. :)

Appearance: 1/1 - Pascha is a real place? Can't say I've ever been there.

I did so for myself, but would happily get back at that offer next week. ;)

Yeah, they say for themselves that they're Europe's biggest brothel.

Guest Svoboda_3
Content: 3/3
501 words. These are way better than Zimmers' fucking Jersey Shore-style MS's about Hollywood and other shit. I would much rather see more beef to this, but it got the job done.

Grammar: 1.5/2
It wasn't really that bad, but when you look at the word count and you add up the errors, it was going to result in a deduction.

well ruined = well-ruined
mistaken = mistake
preseason = pre-season
uncharacteristically = uncharacteristic
at his =  to his
season = Season
accompanied the = accompanied throughout
catched = caught
city and hockey fans. = that segment was just awkward and possibly better wording required?

Appearance: 1/1
Loved it.

Overall: 5.5/6>>6/6

Edited by Svoboda_3