First 5 with the Halifax 21st

Nacci25

Season 65 is now well underway for the Halifax 21st. Playing 5 games so far and having 3 wins and 2 losses it seems to be going quite well for them. I myself haven’t found the back of the net yet since Pre-Season but I put up 2 assists for 2 points. Trying to make my player better every week, training everyday. Hopefully going to be able to produce and start scoring goals for this team. This being my first ever season I feel I’m on track for a great VHLM season. Really hoping to make it into the VHL next season, make it big. But right now my focus is train, make plays, and score some goals. I’m really excited to play for this team. Great group of guys here and I feel like I fit right in as a player. Everyone has been very helpful to teach me their ways and gaining as much knowledge of this league as possible. I want to be the best I can be!

I’m going for a 20-25+ point rookie season. And the only way that’ll happen is if I’m consistent and motivated enough to get there. And I am. I’m ready and excited for the rest of this season. Still figuring things out, working out the kinks. But eventually I’ll get there and be “Fully Loaded Nacho”. Can’t wait to see what the rest of the season has in store!Interview.jpg.dbc64003851e3611abd0d9553f87045d.jpg

(239 Word Count)