An article.

383913965.jpg

*my face when I was making this article*

I'm not in a great mood to write anything. So just take this as an extended random quote. Graders can skip this thing cause there's nothing interesting to see.

This media are my first thoughts after first 9-10 games.

Vancouver wagon strikes early.

I thought this team is going to struggle at offense once again. Looks like they are sick of being a consistent contender that always are coming up short. They're still not the greatest team at the offense because Seattle does exist. But Louth and Davis managed to take the Wolves into a solid lead. They both had a nice chemistry last season after that three way trade and now they took this into another level. I guess with these two Beav won't have to worry about the offense anymore.

Parity.

Are we witnessing parity at an all-time high? I'm not sure. But seems like there is no sucker team anymore. Even Moscow that is projected to claim the last place is biting some more skilled teams. I assume it's happening because this is the beginning of the season. And the rebuilding teams will be put in their place as the season progresses. Until then, we will have some more weird games, cause that's STHS.

Kallis is still trash.

/thread.

Poor start by Helsinki.

To be fair, they had a backup in first 8 games and Quik never made lines prior to the most recent trade. I assume they will be a lot better with new lines + Canmore in their lineup. I legitimately thought this is going to be their year since I predicted Thompson (+Ironside since they wanted to play together) to join them. But then Seattle happened. So, perhaps they're still have a chance with Jasper?

Is it Dragomir's year?

FINALLY? He was always a player with a lots of potential. But he never managed to jump into the next level since he was stuck in a struggling Quebec team. And now he's in Seattle, the team that loves to score a lot and looks like we may have an early front runner for the most points award (I don't even remember what it's called lmao). If he keeps the pace, it will be the time Velevra and some other wondering members will be telling: FINALLY.

The best two way player?

Too early to tell, of course. But...did Thompson only amassed 14 hits so far? That's so low, but I guess that happens when he's being paired with another two way man. So the two early front runners are...Dahlberg and Odinsson. I guess @BOOM™ could stop talking bad things about his player? Again, too early to tell, but it's interesting to see unexpected faces in a race for a certain award.

So yeah, this is was a quik article about some VHL stuff. The simmer Devise likes this season so far due to it's parity and I'm being mad at my creation named Kallis Kriketers. 0.899 with 2 SO in 10 games. What an inconsistent piece of garbage.

That's it and I'm out.

6 TPE goes to this so called goalie.