CALLUM MACELROY

aleks

Whit th' buck did ye jist feckin' say abit me, ye wee huir? i'll hae ye ken Ah graduated top ay mah class in th' navy seals, an' i've bin involved in numeroos secrit raids oan al-quaeda, an' Ah hae ower 300 confirmed kills. Ah am trained in gorilla warfaur an' aam th' top sniper in th' entire us armed forces. ye ur naethin' tae me but jist anither targit. Ah will wipe ye th' buck it wi' precision th' likes ay which has ne'er bin seen afair oan thes earth, mark mah feckin' words. ye hink ye can gettae France wi' sayin' 'at jobby tae me ower th' internit? hink again, camel blower. as we spick Ah am contactin' mah secrit network ay spies athwart th' usa an' yer ip is bein' traced reit noo sae ye better prepaur fur th' st'rm, maggot. th' st'rm 'at wipes it th' pathetic wee hin' ye caa yer life. yoo're feckin' deid, bairn. Ah can be anywhaur, onytime, an' Ah can kill ye in ower seven hunder ways, an' that's jist wi' mah baur hans. nae only am Ah extensively trained in unarmed combat, but Ah hae access tae th' entire arsenal ay th' united states marine corps an' Ah will use it tae its foo extent tae wipe yer crabbit crease aff th' coopon ay th' continent, ye wee jobby. if only ye coods hae knoon whit unholy retribution yer wee "clever" comment was in th' wey o brin' doon upon ye, mebbe ye woods hae held yer feckin' tongue. but ye cooldnae, ye didne, an' noo yoo're payin' th' price, ye goddamn divit. Ah will jobby fury aw ower ye an' ye will droon in it. yoo're feckin' deid, kiddo.

What the tamper did you just tampering say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VHLM, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Riga, and I have over 300 confirmed goals. I am trained in hockey warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire VHL armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the tamper out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this sim league, mark my tampering words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, tamperer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Blue’s across the VHL and your TPE is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your career. You're tampering dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beat your team in over seven hundred ways, and that's just by myself. Not only am I extensively trained in sniping, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the HC Davos Dynamo and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the VHL, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tampering tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're tampering dead, kiddo.