Position: C

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 175 lbs.

Birthplace: Australia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need anything!

You should check out our discord channel has alot to of active members ready to answer questions!

hey @Walter Fizz! Welcome to the league!

I'm the AGM for Ottawa and we can offer you a contract. You'd receive 1.5 million (all VHLM contracts receive the same amount) and would receive 3rd line center minutes, with a high chance of earning more minutes if you stay active. We have a competitive team with an active discord locker room, and me and Esso are experienced players who can offer good build advice if you ask! I led the VHLM in points, and I'm currently 3rd in the VHL for points, so you know your getting help from the best!

We'd love to have you in Ottawa! Just quote this post and say accepted if you'd like to join the Lynx!

Thanks, and have fun in the league!

Nyko

4 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

hey @Walter Fizz! Welcome to the league!

I'm the AGM for Ottawa and we can offer you a contract. You'd receive 1.5 million (all VHLM contracts receive the same amount) and would receive 3rd line center minutes, with a high chance of earning more minutes if you stay active. We have a competitive team with an active discord locker room, and me and Esso are experienced players who can offer good build advice if you ask! I led the VHLM in points, and I'm currently 3rd in the VHL for points, so you know your getting help from the best!

We'd love to have you in Ottawa! Just quote this post and say accepted if you'd like to join the Lynx!

Thanks, and have fun in the league!

Nyko

Accepted