hedgehog337

HitTheIceSeason6-600x400.jpg

*More young players!*

Part 2! 

D - Jad Clapperton

User: @Jad

TPE - 47

Current stats: GP: 28 | G: 0 | A: 2 | P: 2 | +/- : +5  

Yes, another D. And yes, another inactive prospect D. Moose became even more important youngster for Riga now. Guess in which league I was trying to bring him back. And guess what, another failed attempt by me. He actually responded to my message, but never came back. And right now, he's not even playing in Halifax despite him still being listed as their player. I don't know if he was cut out or not. But one way or another, his career is all but over at this moment. At least he could net two points before being pushed out by more talented defencemans. 

LW - Magnus Pederson

User: @Bandit

TPE - 50

Current stats: GP: 6 | G: 0 | A: 0 | P: 0 | +/- : +0

This member only did PT for two weeks, but was constantly checking in. So I figured it out I could help him so I drafted him. It didn't work though. He never responded to my PM, didn't accept my offer and left discord as well. He also only played 6 games for Las Vegas as the scratch player and that's it. At this moment, this is another youngster who is about to say goodbye to his career. 

LW - Milan Griffin  

User: @Sogarn

TPE - 147

Current stats: GP: 53 | G: 18 | A: 21 | P: 39 | +/- : -4 | HITS: 113

A sleeper pick. He was drafted 23rd OV in last draft as the player who might eventually make it into our roster. And so far it looks like he will do it sooner or later. He is a consistent 8 TPE earner from welfare, PF and trivia. He mentioned in PM that this is his side thing for fun, but as long as he's claiming all these TPE Griffin should be fine. Right now, he's playing for one of expansion teams, Houston Bulls. His +/- rating isn't the best, but he's still being a solid second line power forward. 39 points won't be enough for getting much TPE from achievement tracker. However, his hits count definitely gives him a better chance at getting more than 10 TPE. At this moment he might be close or maybe over 200 TPE. This might come down to his decision - does he wants to be a part of a big league or he would be interested to play in minors again. Anyways, a good pick by me hehe. 

LW - Nico Sulerzyski

TPE - 82

User: @Brolaski

Current stats: GP: 52 | G: 15 | A: 18 | P: 33 | +/- : -20

He had such a good start as he was one of TOP 10 S65 draftee at some point. However, he couldn't keep his enthusiasm for a long time and this caused him to become only a 39th pick in the draft. I saw him logging in at times so I took a chance, but of course it didn't end up as a success. He's currently playing in Philly and I guess he is being lucky that his team is rebuilding. This is the reason he is serving as the first line guy there. Can't say he is doing a wonderful job though. 33 points isn't really an elite stat and given that he is done with this league, his future even in minors is very bleak. 

RW - Rocky LaGarza

User: @SwagSloth

TPE - 175

Current stats: GP: 52 | G: 42 | A: 38 | P: 80 | +/- : -11

It's a shame that he stopped to update his player. And it's even more of a shame that I'm constantly forgetting to PM him in discord about this league as I see he's doing PT in other affiliate league. Right now he's killing it in Vegas. If this team is having any chances in playoffs, Rocky is one of main reasons. He is on pace of 100+ point season and that shows how much potential this player has. Swag hasn't updated his player for a while, yet he's still having a shot at the big league. A couple more weeks of 8-9 TPE weeks, plus TC, plus achievement tracker (he will be close at 20 TPE and even might get full) could still put him at ~230 TPE before the next season. Here's to hope he would consider of coming back...and hope I won't forgot to PM him lol. 

C - Teagan Glover

User: @Bucky___lastard

TPE - 214

Current stats: GP: 52 | G: 26 | A: 34 | P: 60 | +/- : +25

Remember I was mentioning about the Basaraba Moose partner in Halifax? Here he is, Teagan Glover. The 19th OV pick in the S65 draft and the main rival of Matthews for the future 2C spot in Riga. At this moment, he has less TPE than the Yukon's center, but the gap isn't too big to not overcome. His stats are also good. He is over 1 PPG and I'm seeing him keeping this pace. It isn't really hard to do so with Moose as your D partner. I remember him being a bit less active back then, but right now I'm seeing him logging in more often. Does that means he will eventually turn into a consistent PT member? I'm not 100% sure. But one thing is for sure. He won't be a forgotten one with his current TPE earning pace. I see him being at 270-280 TPE player by the beginning of the next season. 

Before I'm ending this article, here's one more fact: there a two teams my send downs are not part of: Minnesota Storm and Saskatoon Wild. The latter one a bit surprising as that team was supposed to be sort of the Reign's affiliate team with multiple players coming in from there. I guess now it's more about Halifax.

Ok, that was interesting. Was expecting to do two 500 word articles, but looks like I'll get two weeks for both players. Which is not ideal lol since I will still need to do an article next week due to a themed PT. Oh well. 

That's it and I'm out. 

6x2=12 TPE goes to Randoms