Wild playoff chances

The Saskatoon Wild and their playoff chances seem to get smaller and smaller each passing day. The team finally won a game in what seems like forever but the gap to 5th place as grown to 4 points. Maybe I am a skeptic but I almost don't know if we can make the playoffs. I mean I obviously hope to but I'm not holding my breath. Shawnomir himself has gone ice cold not getting much points lately as well. He has dropped to just 79 points in 56 games when he was on such a hot streak in the beginning of the season. He still has 41 goals which is good enough for 5th in the league. Maybe if both Shawnomir and Sask was doing better I'd be more excited but it does seem like a lost cause and maybe GM Peace should have realized this and traded me for what he could. However, I have won a VHLM championship so I shouldn't have much to complain about.

6 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

The Saskatoon Wild and their playoff chances seem to get smaller and smaller each passing day. The team finally won a game in what seems like forever but the gap to 5th place as grown to 4 points. Maybe I am a skeptic but I almost don't know if we can make the playoffs. I mean I obviously hope to but I'm not holding my breath. Shawnomir himself has gone ice cold not getting much points lately as well. He has dropped to just 79 points in 56 games when he was on such a hot streak in the beginning of the season. He still has 41 goals which is good enough for 5th in the league. Maybe if both Shawnomir and Sask was doing better I'd be more excited but it does seem like a lost cause and maybe GM Peace should have realized this and traded me for what he could. However, I have won a VHLM championship so I shouldn't have much to complain about.

I decided to keep you because I wanted Saskatoon to challenge for a spot, even made a trade to improve our roster, but sadly it hasn't gone the way I hope it would. I'm still trying to juggle the lines around, find a solution, and honestly against everyone not named Halifax we're pretty competitive. I still have hope that we'll squeak into the finals, but right now it is looking pretty bleak and the trade deadline has passed. Teams were set a while ago it seemed. I've never seen the VHLM this tight before. 

7 hours ago, Peace said:

I decided to keep you because I wanted Saskatoon to challenge for a spot, even made a trade to improve our roster, but sadly it hasn't gone the way I hope it would. I'm still trying to juggle the lines around, find a solution, and honestly against everyone not named Halifax we're pretty competitive. I still have hope that we'll squeak into the finals, but right now it is looking pretty bleak and the trade deadline has passed. Teams were set a while ago it seemed. I've never seen the VHLM this tight before. 

I'm just writing for 2 tpe. I am very happy in Sask and i couldn't have ended up in a better place. I think you are a very good GM. you took a huge chance in trading all those picks for a chance to possibly make the playoffs. I will always want to play for a guy who believes in his ability. I think we will find some consistency and make the playoffs and hopefully make some noise.