Gruber moving up draft boards

TheFlash

Hans Gruber started as a free agent signing on the freshly minted Philadelphia Reapers. Being thrown a bone by @BladeMaiden , he took the third line centre role and hasn’t looked back since. Quickly moving up the lineup and being nominated captain by teammates, he was able to make a name for himself on a team filled with skilled players. 

And then the hammer fell.

Gruber was one of ten players traded away from the Reapers, and was shipped out to Saskatoon. He’s grabbed the bulls by the proverbial horns, scoring nearly an assist per game and adding 7 goals, he’s up to 31 points in 26 games as a Wild.  Giving him a more than respectable 49 points in 56 total games. He’s made his way back to that first line, and is helping to lead the charge to a postseason birth for his new club.

Wherever Hans ends up, he’ll do what he’s done his whole VHL career. Thrive.

Edited by TheFlash

4 minutes ago, TheFlash said:

Gruber was one of ten players traded away from the Reapers

Holy Hell did I really trade 10 of you guys O.O ? To date I still consider you all reapers, he plan was to grab as many of your guys as I can in the next draft. It honestly looks like you might be moving up to the VHL but  if you are on the block I'll be doing what I can to Bring the boys home to Philly.

1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

Holy Hell did I really trade 10 of you guys O.O ? To date I still consider you all reapers, he plan was to grab as many of your guys as I can in the next draft. It honestly looks like you might be moving up to the VHL but  if you are on the block I'll be doing what I can to Bring the boys home to Philly.

Well there was four players alone in the trade that included me. Id say ten for sure. 

I'd be honoured to come back to Philly and tear it up with the old gang, but I think most of us will be > 200 TPE come the cut off.