Arnie Talks Underrated Prospects

bluesfan55

I’m real excited for the draft. It’s going to be nice to find out which VHL team I go to, and hopefully that team gives me time to develop and provides me with good teammates. Normally, I’d spend this time talking about myself, but I’d rather highlight three guys that probably fly under the radar and should be steals.

Valeri Morozov 

Most people seem to forget that Morozov was an 11th overall pick. While Morozov hasn’t been as active as other users (only boasting 165 TPE), he’s been beasting out for Yukon, scoring 70 points. Dangles has created some great players on different sites, so I have no doubt in my mind that he’ll do the same again with Morozov. 

Beau Buefordsson

To be honest, I thought that Saskatoon defenseman Buefordsson was inactive at the beginning of the season. I was wrong. He’s put in the hard work and has now passed 100 TPE, with his eye on 150 before the season ends. I expect Buefordsson to be a huge steal, as he develops into a nice defensive defenseman.

Luke Derion

One of the most underrated goalies in the league is Las Vegas starter Luke Derion. The American netminder hasn’t put up strong numbers (0.867 save percentage, 3.27 GAA), but keeps working hard to improve his game. Luke is going to develop into a nice starter for a VHL team if he sticks with it. 

Good luck at the draft, everyone! I hope everyone goes to the team they want to go to and enjoys their careers.