Ottawa Senators

BluObieZ

Melnyk said the leafs made mistakes in their rebuild. Sure their D is fucked and have not enough money to spread to the D. I don't like either team. But melnyk is an idiot. They clinched last place last night. Giving Colorado the best chance at 1st overall. If Colorado wins 1st overall (hope so, I'm a avs fan) it will just a hilarious nail in the start of their long rebuild

9 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Melnyk said the leafs made mistakes in their rebuild. Sure their D is fucked and have not enough money to spread to the D. I don't like either team. But melnyk is an idiot. They clinched last place last night. Giving Colorado the best chance at 1st overall. If Colorado wins 1st overall (hope so, I'm a avs fan) it will just a hilarious nail in the start of their long rebuild

Didn't know you were an Avs fan... they are my second favorite team. Met Joe Sakic as a kid and I became a huge fan. After Joe left I lost alot of my interest in the avs and swapped to my hometown team (canucks)

41 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Didn't know you were an Avs fan... they are my second favorite team. Met Joe Sakic as a kid and I became a huge fan. After Joe left I lost alot of my interest in the avs and swapped to my hometown team (canucks)

Liked them even before Colorado. That makes me sound old lol. I became a Nordiques fan the season before they moved. Sakic... don't get me started on him. All I'll say he's my favorite all time player.