Brand stuff

hedgehog337

Earlier in this week, a member GustavMattias wrote a brand related article and claimed 6 TPE...and then another 2 as the bonus. Honestly, I forgot about this. I really forgot that we can type a media for brands and get this bonus. I even searched a brand related announcement and indeed, we can do this. So let me check Neflex and TNG first (my player are playing there, you know). But first of all, RIP Ubyualot brand. May you live forever. But we hardly knew you as well. 

NETFLEX

The team where Kallis Kriketers is trying to be useful cause he's being trash in VHL playoffs. And STHS is even a bigger garbage. Last time, this team was stopped by TNG in semis. I'm not going to predict this team's performance in an upcoming tournament (as much as TNG). However, I checked Netflex roster and I see that they are ok. Romaris will have to find another VHLM player to put him a paid slot and then he's done with signing. As for the roster itself: it's concerning to see a lack of superstar forwards. I can't find a really an elite forward other than both @DollarAndADream players. Can't say good things about the activity of forwards either. Dollar, Dan Bailie and Roctrion King are the bright spots there meanwhile other guys are gone. The defence is fine, although Gate is inactive and will regress following this season. Parker is a 250 something TPE inactive and then there's Fontenette who is about to be drafted soon so he's too green. But at least he's active alongside with Nano. And then there's a goalie. 

This is going to be the last contract season for a lot of players and many of them are expected to test the brand FA. Currently, Netflex has two players under multiple year contract plus King. Well, at least something. 

All in all, I have doubts this team can at least make it into the finals as the they haven't the best offense in an upcoming tourney. 

TRUE NORTH GEAR

Last season finalists. Also, Randoms is playing there. I also need to point out that this brand has a new executive. Andrew Warren has decided to step down and now it's Thran who is the charge. No wonders why Basaraba Moose signed with TNG. I looked up to their roster and I'm coming to a conclusion that this brand is pretty solid. A couple of guys who are about to become an elite forward or already became a star (Crimson, Wilisnky, Arroyo), other solid guys like Randoms and Lawson plus newer guys in Lynch and Freeman. Defence is also nice - Kovalchuk, RSJ and Wilson could be a real in deal in blue line. They also have two goalies, JHC and Cole. Knowing that the sim engine makes no sense, I could see Carison puling another godlike mode and carry his team to a championship. 

Like Netflex, TNG has two players under a multiple season contract. Sullivan Jr. and Freeman plus Madden. 

As for their projected performance - they should be better than Netflex imo. Definitely a contender to be a TOP 2 team. Won't be surprised if this brand will become a champ. 

That's it and I'm out. 

2 TPE goes to Kallis

7 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Thought it was for brand week only.

During Sponsor's Shield Tournament seasons, all members will be allowed to claim 2 Uncapped TPE for a 6-TPE Point Task completed that is focused on Brands and/or the Sponsor's Shield. Point Tasks must be submitted between the start of the Regular Season and the End of the Sponsor's Shield to qualify for the TPE Bonus.

dis thread

16 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

During Sponsor's Shield Tournament seasons, all members will be allowed to claim 2 Uncapped TPE for a 6-TPE Point Task completed that is focused on Brands and/or the Sponsor's Shield. Point Tasks must be submitted between the start of the Regular Season and the End of the Sponsor's Shield to qualify for the TPE Bonus.

dis thread

Huh, whack