Aston Martin | Press Conference

Sullvino

From the VHLM Press Conference Thread:

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

AM Answer: I love it - I had a player here over a year or so ago, but it looks like a lot has changed since then. I am excited to get to know everyone here and build out my player. Hopefully one day can be a VHL great. 

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

AM Answer: So far I cant say there is anything that sticks out. The VHL Portal is definitely something that is unique and interesting. I would suggest focusing on building that out moving forward. 

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

AM Answer: Unfortunately, I did not read the VHLM Newsletter, as I did not know it existed lol. I will definitely give it a read this week! 

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?

AM Answer: As I joined after the season - I am not affiliated with a VHLM team at the moment. However, with the draft coming up in a week or so I look forward to being affiliated with a team. My goals for the season would be to try to earn the max TPE each week and build my player into high scoring centerman. 

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

AM Answer: Well it looks like Minnesota is one win from a title so I will go with them :) Honestly though, I am still new and getting used to the players/teams. Hopefully one day I can experience a VHLM finals and a Founders Cup. 

6a) Is there any player on your VHL team that you're particularly looking forward to playing with when you make the VHL? (For players who were also in the VHL Draft)

AM Answer: Again, since i am so new it is hard to have informed preferences at this point. I would be happy to play with anyone in the VHL. I did see a guy named Jet Jaguar or something like that in the VHL draft, pretty cool name, might want to play with him some day. 

6b) What do you think of your current VHLM team? (If you were selected in the VHLM Draft)

AM Answer: I am unaffiliated at this point - entering the VHLM draft in the next week. I am sure I will be thrilled with wherever I land. 

6c) If a GM were to make you an offer, what kind of player would they be getting? (If you're currently unaffiliated).

AM Answer: They will be getting a high scoring center iceman and a member who will try to be a max TPE guy each and every week!

1. Why did you make someone for Britain?

2. What type of player do you see yourself as?

3. If there was a prospect from your class that you could team up with, who would it be?

4. What team do you want to be drafted by?

5. What would your best case scenario be?

6. How well do you think you’ll play in the upcoming season?

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:01 AM, Big Mac said:

1. Why did you make someone for Britain?

2. What type of player do you see yourself as?

3. If there was a prospect from your class that you could team up with, who would it be?

4. What team do you want to be drafted by?

5. What would your best case scenario be?

6. How well do you think you’ll play in the upcoming season?

1. Honestly, I have no real affiliation/connection to the UK but I thought naming a player Aston Martin would be kind of cool and given that they are a british luxury car brand - thought it made sense lol 

2. I see myself as an offensive, dynamic centerman. I am going to have a high amount of initial TPE in scoring and skating. 

3.  I'll go with your player :) 

4. I don't really have a preference, if I am being honest. I think all of the teams are cool. Being drafted by an expansion team may be interesting as well. 

5. Best case scenario career-wise for my player would be to dominate the VHLM and get drafted high in the VHL draft next year and have a very successful career. While also having fun with this online community. 

6. It's tough to say - I think I'll have a decent amount of TPE built up before the season which can enable me to produce. I think it depends on where I get drafted, where I play in the lineup etc. But I do think I can have a pretty big first year. 

• 7 months later...

Bana's Quick Q's

What are your thoughts on your season?

What are your thoughts on how your team is doing?

Who do you think wins MVP?

Who has been your teams best player?

If you were to drop the gloves with any other VHLer, who would it be and why? don't be afraid to tag a bitch. 

Who makes it to the finals out of North America?

Who makes it out for Europe?

If the VHLM were to move Mexico but keep logo/name, where would you rebrand em to?

What are your thoughts on 12 days of Christmas?

What are you doing this year for the holiday season?

What are you hoping to get for presents this year?

Tell the league and those who lurk creepily reading these... a fact about you as a member.

[A few for your to pick and answer etc]

@Sullvino

• 2 months later...

BANA PC BOMB

run away nuclear explosion GIF by Identity

1. Do you have any fears? If so, list and shit.

2. Do you have any pet peeves? If so, list and shit.

3. What's something you're looking forward to in 2020?

4. What is something you're not looking forward to in 2020?

5. Where is the next place you plan to travel to? OR, where do you want to go if you could etc.

6. What is your GO-TO snack?

7. What is your favourite food or food that you crave most?

@Sullvino