Breaking: Mexico City GM Descends Into Madness as he Attempts to Divide by Zero While Calculating Win Percentage

Gustav

MEXICO CITY--The VHLM has certainly seen its share of expansion teams lately, with the league almost doubling in size over the past two seasons. Five (yes, five) expansion teams have made their way to the forefront of the news in the past two seasons, bringing the league from six teams to a solid eleven after an unprecedented recruitment effort last season, making even this draft, even with the number of teams as large as it is, a deep one. 

With those new teams come new GMs, of course, and those new GMs have been doing all they can--in one particularly interesting case, Mexico City General Manager Nyko Nax (@Nykonax) attempting to calculate his team's all-time statistics before, well, his team had played a single game. 

"Nax locked himself in his office for a bit Thursday night and just came out this morning," said a member of the Kings' staff. "He's still mumbling threats to Frobenius. I heard him just a couple hours ago saying to himself, 'it doesn't converge. It never converged. How can I calculate our win percentage when L'Hopital didn't tell me anything about this one?'" 

It seems a bit odd that Nax could know about the method of Frobenius (hell, I don't even understand it) but still not realize that, you know, he simply doesn't have a winning percentage. Per latest update, Nax was last seen attempting to suck the ink out of a ballpoint pen, a report which does not seem to be a highly positive indication for Mexico City's draft plans tonight.