Chyrnoble Speaks on Potential Rivalry

Savoire Faire

With the draft closing in quickly, much talk has revolved around Rayz Funk and Wrike Chyrnoble. Two net-minders with different stories and drastically different makes, is the talk on many draft boards.

Funk, an 18 year old Canadian, stands a meager 6’0” and touches the scale at 165 pounds. All the while, Chyrnoble, only 16 year old, already has hit 6’4” while filling out the measurements by adding 220 pounds. Advantage, probably not... but to say Chyrnoble definitely fills up the crease a bit more would be a drastic understatement.

”I grew up fast and I just attained much more muscle mass at an early age. No doubts that Funk will eventually catch up. I really don’t know much about him to be honest and that isn’t an implied dig. I simply keep to myself and will continue to.” Wrike briefly touching on potentially rivalry.

”A rivalry starts once two forces establish themselves as a threat to be great. If each doesn’t, then there isn’t much to talk about. We come from different paths that you can’t compare. What we do have in common is that we bust our asses to do the best for our respective teams.”

@Rayzor_7