In West Philadelphia

Smarch

:phi:Low Heading to Philadelphia:phi:

Season Sixty-Seven VHL draft eligible defenceman Kevin Low is taking his talents to the city of brotherly love. Before hearing his name will show up on the VHL draft board next season, Low saw his name come off the board when the Philadelphia Reapers stepped up the podium with the Twelfth Overall pick in the VHLM Dispersal Draft. The Season Sixty-Six VHLM Dispersal Draft was held in San Diego, but Low himself wasn’t in attendance, as he didn’t feel like it would be a great idea with only two VHLM General Managers reaching out to Lows agent before the draft. Those two General Managers that reached out to Low didn’t pull the trigger on drafting him, something that Low hopes will come back to bite those two teams in a matter of a few weeks.

Four defenceman in total were selected by three different franchises before Low was selected in the Second Round, including one defenceman with less practice hours than Low. Low is ready to prove the five franchises that passed over him during the draft wrong, but knows that the work is just beginning as he enters his first full VHL season this year.

5 minutes ago, Peace said:

born and raised
on the playground was where I spent most of my days

Wait... we're not reciting the theme song of... you know what I'll just leave now. 

Yes you get out of here, making me fill out a questionnaire and not drafting me. I don’t like you 

15 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Yes you get out of here, making me fill out a questionnaire and not drafting me. I don’t like you 

:(

I tried. You were a draft target but didn't have enough picks to get everyone I liked.