Paper persons paper people - MGS [2/2]

On 4/30/2019 at 11:33 PM, Motzaburger said:

MGS2.jpg

REVIEW

Not a huge fan of the dimensions. IMO forum signatures should be like 400 width x 200 height, but your dimensions aren't that far off.

I like the text work, it's clean/effective, and your use of multiple fonts/sizes/colours and a sub-text that compliments the main text, looks good. I'm personally never a fan of "corner locked" text, or text that borders the edge of a sig. IMO if you would've had 'MICHAEL GARY' end right @ the bottom of the red color block of the left arm, and had SCOTT overlaying the render, it would be positioned better.

Jersey change looks decent. The red lighting is a bit overpowering and gives the render a lower-quality look.

Not too shabby though..... and you know you should only post 1 Graphic PT per week, right? I think you posted this AND the white/over-exposed michael gary scott graphic on the same tuesday.

4 hours ago, gorlab said:

Not too shabby though..... and you know you should only post 1 Graphic PT per week, right? I think you posted this AND the white/over-exposed michael gary scott graphic on the same tuesday.

did the white one and wasn't happy with it...first sig in about 5 years or so...this one was next lol. 

Also, I don't really care that I don't get the TPE if I post more than one I'm happy to be messing around with photoshop!

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Paper persons paper people - MGS [1/2]

Review:

This is so sick. I love the design to make the player the main focal point of this graphic. This simple grayscale backdrop adds so much to this picture without taking away from the player at all. The i like how the player sort of glows/resonates with the teams colours. Great font too, really stands out with the boards behind it.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Paper persons paper people - MGS [2/2]