Position: C

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 175 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

How did you hear about us?

You should check out our discord server it's super active and if you have any questions or anything you can ask them there!

If you got any questions let me know!

4 minutes ago, Tanner_Andrew7 said:

Player Information

Username: Tanner_Andrew7

Player Name: Tanner Andrew

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 175 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the League!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Where did you hear about us from?

You should check out our discord channel! Its super active and tons of fun to talk to all the members. Its also great if you have any questions you need answered quickly.

Welcome to the VHL @Tanner_Andrew7

I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. One of the more dominant teams in the past few seasons. I'd like to offer you a role as our 2nd line center with lots of power play time up for grabs too. Our locker room is full of experienced sim leaguers who can help you get started. 

if this sounds good to you, quote this and say accept and I'll send off a standard VHLM contract to you.

#StackTheDeck:veg:

Welcome to VHL forum @Tanner_Andrew7!

The high powered Philadelphia Reapers would like to extend you an offer to join us this season. You would start out in a depth role and have opportunity to move up based on your activity during the season. The season is about a week away from starting. Our GM Blademaiden and I are always around to help you get started and help you to succeed to the best of our abilities.

Let me know if Philly sounds like the right destination for Tanner Andrew. All VHLM waiver contracts are 1 season @ $1.5million.

Jubo07 - Philadelphia Reapers Assistant GM :phi: 

7 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

Welcome to the league!

How did you hear about us?

You should check out our discord server it's super active and if you have any questions or anything you can ask them there!

If you got any questions let me know!

how do you get on a team?

2 minutes ago, Tanner_Andrew7 said:

how do you get on a team?

Ok so right now there are going to be a swarm of GM's who will comment on this post. They will offer things like ice-time, Mentorship, and the appeal of going for a championship. When you feel like you have the team you want to play for you will simply quote their offer like you did mine, and as something akin to "I accept". Take your time with this. its fun maybe join our discord and see what other players "Not the GM's" will say about the teams. But its your all choice at the end of the day.

Edited by rjfryman

1 minute ago, rjfryman said:

Ok so right now there are going to be a swarm of GM's who will comment on this post. They will offer things like ice-time, Mentorship, and the appeal of going for a championship. When you feel like you have the team you want to play for you will simply quote their offer like you did mine, and as something akin to "I accept". Take your time with this. its fun maybe join our discord and see what other players "Not the GM's" will say about the teams. But its your all choice at the end of the day.

I accept

1 minute ago, Tanner_Andrew7 said:

I accept

Hey buddy!

The teams offering you contracts are as follows

9 minutes ago, oilmandan said:

Welcome to the VHL @Tanner_Andrew7

I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. One of the more dominant teams in the past few seasons. I'd like to offer you a role as our 2nd line center with lots of power play time up for grabs too. Our locker room is full of experienced sim leaguers who can help you get started. 

if this sounds good to you, quote this and say accept and I'll send off a standard VHLM contract to you.

#StackTheDeck:veg:

9 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

Welcome to VHL forum @Tanner_Andrew7!

The high powered Philadelphia Reapers would like to extend you an offer to join us this season. You would start out in a depth role and have opportunity to move up based on your activity during the season. The season is about a week away from starting. Our GM Blademaiden and I are always around to help you get started and help you to succeed to the best of our abilities.

Let me know if Philly sounds like the right destination for Tanner Andrew. All VHLM waiver contracts are 1 season @ $1.5million.

Jubo07 - Philadelphia Reapers Assistant GM :phi: 

You can sign with either of these teams or you can wait and see if any other teams are willing to offer you a contract.

Let me know if you need any additional help!

1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

Hey buddy!

The teams offering you contracts are as follows

You can sign with either of these teams or you can wait and see if any other teams are willing to offer you a contract.

Let me know if you need any additional help!

hey thanks man im gonna hold out for a bit and see if any other offers come along just so I don't miss any really good ones 

1 minute ago, Tanner_Andrew7 said:

hey thanks man im gonna hold out for a bit and see if any other offers come along just so I don't miss any really good ones 

In the mean time you can earn some TPE by checking out the newsletter it has a lot of great information and can help other gms really want you.

https://vhlforum.com/topic/61704-vhlm-newsletter-28th-edition/

Link ^

3 minutes ago, Tanner_Andrew7 said:

1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

In the mean time you can earn some TPE by checking out the newsletter it has a lot of great information and can help other gms really want you.

https://vhlforum.com/topic/61704-vhlm-newsletter-28th-edition/

Link ^

Beaviss is right if you start showing that you are a good TPE earner this early you will probably get an offer from every team. Also come join us on discord if you need faster help. And more fun!!!

imageproxy.png

Hello there!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you 2nd Line Center role but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

@Tanner_Andrew7, if you want to be a part of Houston Bulls - quote this and write "Accept!"

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

1 hour ago, FrostBeard said:

imageproxy.png

Hello there!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you 2nd Line Center role but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

@Tanner_Andrew7, if you want to be a part of Houston Bulls - quote this and write "Accept!"

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

Accept!