(S67) C - Patrick Langdon, TPE: 30

Ninjaidan

Welcome to VHL forum

Edited by Jubo07

gPBJFcV.png

Welcome to the VHL @Ninjaidan

I just wanted to start off by saying I really enjoy your starting build and think you'd be a great addition to my team. I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and we're an expansion team heading into our first ever season in the league. Right now we can offer you 3rd line minutes with the possibility of 2nd line minutes in the future. We're active, have a ton of good experienced members on the team that can help you navigate the league and really help you flourish. I myself have been a member on and off for the past 13 years and a GM on and off in sim leagues for around 8 of those 13 years, so you know you have someone reliable to lean on for advice. 

If you choose San Diego, just quote this and say "I accept" and I'll take care of the rest. 

Cheers, and have a good day. 

Good morning @Ninjaidan and welcome to the VHL 

I'm Dan as well and I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces of the VHLM. We've been one of the more dominant teams in the past few seasons. I'd like to offer you an opportunity to start out on our third line with movement up in our lineup as you progress. This would include power play time as well.

If you like the idea of this reply with accept and I'll send a contract offer over to you. 

• Commissioner

Love the name!

I'm the GM of Yukon, would like to offer you the standard contract. Can offer first line and powerplay.

Quote this post with "accept" to join the team!