(S67) D - Pierre Persson, TPE: 30

Dominus89

gPBJFcV.png

@Dominus89 welcome to the VHL! 

I'll cut this short and sweet for you. San Diego is an expansion team in our first season ever in the league. League is expected to get going tomorrow hopefully so we want to get you on a team very soon, and preferably, we'd love for you to join ours. 

We can guarantee you 2nd line minutes, with good progress maybe even 1st line minutes, we're an active team, we're a very deep team and you would help us progress to become better, you would be heavily relied on for minutes which I'm sure any new member would love. 

If you choose to come here, just quote this saying "I accept" and we'll get this deal done. 

Cheers. 

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

As a GM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you Top 2 time but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

@Dominus89, if you want to be a part of Houston Bulls - quote this and write "Accept!"

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

Hi there @Dominus89 and welcome to the VHL. 

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces of the VHLM. Vegas has been one of the most dominant teams in the past few seasons, including a Founders Cup in S64.

I'd like to offer you a spot on our team this year on our second pairing. Thats 25+ minutes a game and lots 9f powerplant time.

If you like the sound of that, quote this message and reply accept and I'll send you a contract offer right away

Have fun

#StackTheDeck :veg:

• HQDHI3e4_1L1UWf5y85mGWgWvz5OA6RxFR1hk6zp

Hey @Dominus89! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup finals appearances and we're looking to go for it again this season. I can offer top 4 minutes for sure to start, as long as you stay active. Most of our players are around the same place you are in terms of TPE, so you would have no trouble at all getting up to speed if you really wanted to. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site. We're a fifth year team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to win in for back to back seasons. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities, as well as other fun stuff along the line. But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ?

24 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

gPBJFcV.png

@Dominus89 welcome to the VHL! 

I'll cut this short and sweet for you. San Diego is an expansion team in our first season ever in the league. League is expected to get going tomorrow hopefully so we want to get you on a team very soon, and preferably, we'd love for you to join ours. 

We can guarantee you 2nd line minutes, with good progress maybe even 1st line minutes, we're an active team, we're a very deep team and you would help us progress to become better, you would be heavily relied on for minutes which I'm sure any new member would love. 

If you choose to come here, just quote this saying "I accept" and we'll get this deal done. 

Cheers. 

I accept