(S67) C - Hunter Edwards, TPE: 30

nukfan94

Hey @nukfan94

I'm Nyko, the GM of the Mexico City Kings. We're a new expansion team that can provide 1st line minutes and special teams time, provided you stay active. We have an active discord locker room, with many veterans who can help you out.

Just quote this post and say accept to join.

P.S. Judging by your name I'm guessing your a canucks fan? IF that's the case, Mexico is the perfect place since we already have a couple of Canucks fans.

Hope you have fun in the league

Hi there @nukfan94 and welcome to the VHL. 

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces of the VHLM development league. I'd like to offer you a depth role to start,  with the ability to move up our lineup as you improve. Or if you are comfortable playing the wing at first, a spot on our second line. We have been one of the more successful teams lately and hope to keep it up.

If you like the sound of that, quote this and reply accept and I'll send a contract offer to you right away 

Either way enjoy your time in the VHL 

#StackTheDeck :veg:

10 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Hey @nukfan94

I'm Nyko, the GM of the Mexico City Kings. We're a new expansion team that can provide 1st line minutes and special teams time, provided you stay active. We have an active discord locker room, with many veterans who can help you out.

Just quote this post and say accept to join.

P.S. Judging by your name I'm guessing your a canucks fan? IF that's the case, Mexico is the perfect place since we already have a couple of Canucks fans.

Hope you have fun in the league

Accept.