Edition 27

NotAVHLM-GM

Oh ok I thought it was one that was due already or something, yeah in that case I'll get on it sometime tomorrow. 

Balance of Power

about the EU conference being much more competitive across the board than the NA

I saw in the VHLM Mag job interviewy forum place that there was the idea to maybe give extra TPE to the cover article writer. I put a lot of effort (and word count, 1000+) into the article this week and will be doing more of the same for the next two weeks. Anyway you might be able to ask if I can get an extra point or two thrown my way this week?

I saw in the VHLM Mag job interviewy forum place that there was the idea to maybe give extra TPE to the cover article writer. I put a lot of effort (and word count, 1000+) into the article this week and will be doing more of the same for the next two weeks. Anyway you might be able to ask if I can get an extra point or two thrown my way this week?

no offense dude but I've written pieces almost hitting 2000, 2 of them being over 1500, so I don't see why you'd get more extra TPE. We already get 1 extra TPE for this job over a regular PT, so.