Andrei Mikhailov so far.

Big Mac

Andrei Mikhailov has had some pretty good games as a 1st line Winger, and as a highly ranked prospect in general. While his team isn’t playing dominant, and doesn’t have the most depth unlike the reapers you can’t doubt his greatness on the ice. He seems pretty happy in San Diego, and he is enjoying his time. We have managed to get in an interview with the Big Russian, and it will mostly be about his move to San Diego, his team chemistry, and his game overall. 

Andrei how do you feel you and your teamates are doing as peers "I am definetely loving my teamates, and not just them our GM and AGM. They are a great bunch. The 1st line has great chemistry, Marleau, Tanahill, and I are fitting well along. Whether we win or don’t win we still feel like family in my opinion."

How difficult was it to move from Russia to San Diego "I’m not sure if you knew this, but the draft was held in San Diego, and I uh showed up of course. Then I wasn’t expecting this, and the brand new Marlins selected me, and it hasn’t been hard, though I do miss Moscow and Russia as a whole.

How do do you think your team has been playing so far? "Well I’m not going to lie to your face and say we’ve been performing the best. We uh have been trying our hardest, and I’ll say we’re not the best, but we aren’t bad. I definitely love how we’re playing and will love to see where we go farther on into the season."

That's all folks from Andrei Mikhailov see you next time on NBCSports!