Danny DeYeeto joins the fight [2/2]

Cran

6fd.thumb.jpg.603aac3b6922c32f960d3e1fbe4d0e29.jpg

Pictured above: Old Man Danny DeVito

The Youth

Danny DeVito was born November 17, 1944 in the small town of Neptune Township, New Jersey, USA. He was the youngest of three, having two older sisters.

Danny DeVito was raised as a Catholic kid. He went to Sunday school and had his church friends to hang out with.

When he turned fourteen, he convinced his father to send him to boarding school. He was hoping this would cut out the bullying of his short stature would go down in doing this. It did help, however, it didn't do as much as he would like before he graduated in 1962.

Acting Career

Danny started acting in 1975. He was found niche rolls due to his very short stature. Danny played many comedic characters throughout his life. His works included Other People's Money with Gregory Peck; director Barry Levinson's Tin Men, as a competitive rival salesman to Richard Dreyfuss' character; the comedies Junior (1994) and Twins (1988) with Arnold Schwarzenegger; playing the villain The Penguin in director Tim Burton's Batman Returns (1992); and the film adaptation Matilda (1996), where he played Matilda's father, the villainous car dealer Harry Wormwood.

Danny DeVito also took an interest in some of the simpler things such as documentaries. In 2006 he partnered with Morgan Freeman for whom he hosts the documentary channel Jersey Docs. He was interviewed in the documentary Revenge of the Electric Car about his interest in and ownership of electric vehicles.

In more recent years people have been looking back on Danny DeVito as a lovable character who had great quotes such as; “Dennis, if I was looking for safe I wouldn't be sticking my dick through a wall.”, “When we get out of this, I'm gonna shove my fist right into your ass, hard and fast...Not in the sexual way! In the 'I am pissed off' sort of way.” and “Oh whoops, ooh! I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong!”

The Start of Something New

In the last few years. Danny DeVito took a liking to hockey. He started watching the New Jersey Devils and enjoyed the violence of it. He moved away from the life of an actor and took up skating.

Danny was a decent skater. He was able to stand upright and move around the ice with enough skill equivalent to a fourteen year old. His skills with a puck on the other hand, were not so good. He couldn't pass and he definitely couldn't shoot. This made Danny mad.

Danny practiced daily, using his size to his advantage, he became a decent defenceman. He would take the legs out from anyone coming to the net and could sprawl to take up space when he couldn't get there in time. Danny played in a beer league for a year before he got a very strange offer.

You Want Me to What?

Danny DeVito got a mysterious letter in the mail. It was addressed to him from Niger. In the letter it read:

“Dear Friend.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Prince Aububuzi, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late,due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succour and confort to the less priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

I developed a drug that is designed to make you tall, strong with the possible side effect of age change, it is a one dose drug and  I will want you to help me collect this drug and disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less priviledged people who are also short and small like you.

I have set aside the injection for you for your time and patience.

You can meet me at the USA Embassy in Niarney, Niger.

While I await to hear from you, may God be with you and your entire family.

Remain blessed.

Prince Aububuzi”

Danny DeVito decided he should act upon this as his age was causing him to slowly deteriorate anyways. He flew out to Niger and approached the USA Embassy. When he got there he was notified that Prince Aububuzi had already passed away. He was then notified that a package was left for him before he passed away. Danny quickly takes the package and runs to the back alley.

Uh Oh… Meet Danny DeYeeto?

Danny DeVito finds three syringes and instructions to only use one. He doesn't read them however and quickly inserts all three into his thigh. He very quickly starts morphing and shifting. His height increasing significantly and so does his weight. His age seems to come down as well as it flips from 74 to 47. Seeming to get lucky from the side effect.

In his new form he decides he will take the name Danny DeYeeto. He walks to the nearest government building to get a passport and head back to the USA to find some better hockey to play in.

Review: Really funny Bio. I would maybe add a few more pictures to flesh it out and maybe add a little more backstory on his hockey history. I counted 1013 words which is cutting it close but still enough for the full 10tpe.  I would also maybe space out the paragraphs a little more to make it easier to read. Well done!

Review: Hilarious. Danny devito is gonna be a hockey legend. Love the part about the Nigerian Prince! Maybe some more on his hockey career!

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Danny DeYeeto joins the fight [2/2]