Pat Svoboda on Increased Physicality

StamkosFan

Just 23 games into the regular season, Pat Svoboda's game has transformed into one unrecognizable to those who watched him last year. He has achieved 70% of the hits he delivered last year, and his 16 penalty minutes have passed the 13 he accumulated in all of S65. Svoboda has tallied 5 goals since the previous article, where his scoring drought was discussed. "It was good to get the first goal, and then the next few came in rapid succession. I feel like there's a lack of chemistry with our lines as a whole, but we're just trying to work through it and generate our offense. Putting me back with Elias Dahlberg should help, I really liked playing with him last year. I only have 4 blocked shots this year, I had 43 in all of last year for comparison, so I need to get back into getting into shooting lanes and preventing scoring opportunities. If I'm not putting the puck in the net, I need to do something. I may be hitting, but I want to be more than just a Swedish goon. Davos needs me, so I'm trying to get my game back and contribute as much as possible in all aspects of the game," said Pat Svoboda.