Scotty BigShotty Sig [1/2]

First time ever trying one of these... Wanted to overlay the marlins logo over the sens one but couldnt make it look nice withouth the marlins logo being ridiculously large lol

BigShottySig.PNG

14 minutes ago, FerdaJets said:

First time ever trying one of these... Wanted to overlay the marlins logo over the sens one but couldnt make it look nice withouth the marlins logo being ridiculously large lol

BigShottySig.PNG

What program did you use?

3 hours ago, FerdaJets said:

Ya i might switch, i just dont have PS lol, thanks ill let you know

There certain ways to get Photoshop. I'm sure the majority, if not everybody who has PS on here didn't pay for it. Lmao.

Also, this graphic is definitely acceptable for a first try, but as you keep making them, please make sure to show some improvement. :)

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

There certain ways to get Photoshop. I'm sure the majority, if not everybody who has PS on here didn't pay for it. Lmao.

Also, this graphic is definitely acceptable for a first try, but as you keep making them, please make sure to show some improvement. :)

Ya word lmao, ive gotten it for free before so ill probably just do it again. And ya for sure, it was actually kind of fun lol, maybe ill take this as a chance to learn some PS as well

Edit: on that note, do you either of you know where i can get it for free?

@Motzaburger

Edited by FerdaJets

4 minutes ago, FerdaJets said:

Ya word lmao, ive gotten it for free before so ill probably just do it again. And ya for sure, it was actually kind of fun lol, maybe ill take this as a chance to learn some PS as well

Edit: on that note, do you either of you know where i can get it for free?

@Motzaburger

I'm sure there are some torrent cracked files somewhere. I have mine free through my uni so I don't have to 'borrow' it no more ?

2 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

I'm sure there are some torrent cracked files somewhere. I have mine free through my uni so I don't have to 'borrow' it no more ?

Ya true, and thats a good idea actually, ill check to see if i can get it through my uni too

Just now, FerdaJets said:

Ya true, and thats a good idea actually, ill check to see if i can get it through my uni too

IT department added me on to the creative cloud and I just login with my uni email and can download onto my personal computer, it's so great

11 hours ago, Motzaburger said:

IT department added me on to the creative cloud and I just login with my uni email and can download onto my personal computer, it's so great

Damn you're lucky, they only give free copies on the school computers lol. In order to get an at home copy its $30 a month...

1 minute ago, FerdaJets said:

Damn you're lucky, they only give free copies on the school computers lol. In order to get an at home copy its $30 a month...

It’s only 9.99 US /month if you pay for PS only from adobe directly so it’s not too bad. I think it’s the photography bundle of something 

2 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

It’s only 9.99 US /month if you pay for PS only from adobe directly so it’s not too bad. I think it’s the photography bundle of something 

Word, ill look in to it. Depends on what price they give in CAD 

11 hours ago, FerdaJets said:

Torrenting is easy nowadays. I don't think too many of us on here actually paid full price for PS.

1 minute ago, Enorama said:

Torrenting is easy nowadays. I don't think too many of us on here actually paid full price for PS.

Ya for sure, ive torrented it before, its just a matter of finding one again. I've read that the process is a bit different than it used to be so well see