Teagan Glover should be in the MVP conversation

Matt_O

Teagan Glover (@Bucky___lastard) should be in the MVP conversation. As a seemingly unknown rookie, and the 33rd pick in the VHL draft, he has put up 36 points in Malmo's first 27 games, and hasn't slowed down at all, and yet nobody seems to care. I haven't heard a word about Glover from anyone besides the Malmo locker room. He sits fourth in the league in points, ahead of big names such as Beau Louth, Matt Thompson, and Julian Borwinn, and is way ahead of talents like Rylan Peace, Robert Malenko, Elias Dahlberg and Podrick Cast. He has nine points on the second placed point guy on Malmo (Vaydor Odinsson). While JHC has been in the spotlight of Malmo's success, Glover deserves far more credit than he is getting. JHC is having an incredible season, but the second highest scoring offense in the league (only behind Moscow, wtf?) isn't being caused by JHC. Thats all Glover and Lynch. Not me, I suck. I considered picking Glover in fantasy, but I took myself instead since I though Glover would slow down and I would pick up. Well, Glover has kept trucking along and I have become a benchwarmer in the last ten games. Well, all I'm trying to say is that Teagan Glover needs way more attention than he is getting