Where to from here?

BOOM

Another week in the VHL and once again I find myself with zero motivation to open up photoshop and make a sig and/or a player card. Off to the welfare thread I go, posting for 5 free TPE and thanking the heavens that I've had enough previous players to qualify for the max amount of welfare. 

It's obvious that I have stayed too long here in the league and even though I have confirmed that Vaydar is my final player, it's getting harder to maintain any interest. The switch to discord has been a struggle for me, for whatever reason and my reliance on LR activity has seen even further decline in my interactions with teammates and other members. I'm always negative in game threads, where I used to enjoy posting relevant gifs( when I was with new york for example), so it's even more obvious that it's time to go. "Real life" has kicked me in the balls lately and it's obviously had more of an effect than I realised. I apologise to everyone and will try to restrain my bullshit as I head towards the exit. 

Regards.