GM 138: Las Vegas Aces vs. Houston Bulls

VHL Games

15 minutes ago, K1NG LINUS said:

Watch them lose the lottery too. 

Not a shot at you at all, just an observation as I have seen some comments regarding the lottery. The VHLM lottery means so little. Literally all players selected in the top two rounds (and really even round 3) will max out either early on or by midway into the season. If they fail to, that is on the GM for not creating a welcoming environment or doing their due-diligence before the draft. Sure having someone at 190 to start the season is a small advantage but at the end of the day its pretty pointless. In the off chance where you really need that #1 goalie I suppose there is come merit, but who takes a goalie that early anyway? This was another edition of Jubo thoughts brought to you by OverArmour.

4 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

Not a shot at you at all, just an observation as I have seen some comments regarding the lottery. The VHLM lottery means so little. Literally all players selected in the top two rounds (and really even round 3) will max out either early on or by midway into the season. If they fail to, that is on the GM for not creating a welcoming environment or doing their due-diligence before the draft. Sure having someone at 190 to start the season is a small advantage but at the end of the day its pretty pointless. In the off chance where you really need that #1 goalie I suppose there is come merit, but who takes a goalie that early anyway? This was another edition of Jubo thoughts brought to you by OverArmour.

100% agree, I just wanted to joke about them losing so much they lose the lottery.