GM 109: Quebec City vs. Cologne

Higgins

Very interesting game here for sure. Fits with the theme of another one goal game, Tukio didn't play as good as he was used to and Cologne shows that they are still a team to be messed with despite some losses. But at least Quebec was able to win here. May sound strange but I am still pulling for that team. Hopefully they can win another cup this season before they rebuild.

On the topic of Quebec, Higgins how are you enjoying having a career year? Seriously you have totally replaced Rift and then some. Obvious MVP candidate this season no doubt. I think it is very interesting how you played pretty average for most of your career then come to the team your "rival" played on and play lights out. Could even break the shut out record this season.

On a Cologne note, no plans to trade Taylor Kendrick? Surprised to still see you in a Cologne jersey. Not that it is a bad thing, I think you remain a good guiding light on that team. However Kendrick you join STZ in having kind of a meh year this year. Surprised me. Anyway interesting game curious to see if Cologne can make the playoffs despite rebuilding. 

On a Cologne note, no plans to trade Taylor Kendrick? Surprised to still see you in a Cologne jersey. Not that it is a bad thing, I think you remain a good guiding light on that team. However Kendrick you join STZ in having kind of a meh year this year. Surprised me. Anyway interesting game curious to see if Cologne can make the playoffs despite rebuilding. 

I know man. I'm not the GM though so I don't make those decision. I like mentoring and helping these rookies out because I see a bright future in Cologne regardless of if I'm here this year or next year as well. My face-off percentage is a lone bright spot

Very interesting game here for sure. Fits with the theme of another one goal game, Tukio didn't play as good as he was used to and Cologne shows that they are still a team to be messed with despite some losses. But at least Quebec was able to win here. May sound strange but I am still pulling for that team. Hopefully they can win another cup this season before they rebuild.

On the topic of Quebec, Higgins how are you enjoying having a career year? Seriously you have totally replaced Rift and then some. Obvious MVP candidate this season no doubt. I think it is very interesting how you played pretty average for most of your career then come to the team your "rival" played on and play lights out. Could even break the shut out record this season.

#Troll