Nathan MacKinnon Returns (for an hour)

Nathan MacKinnon has been struggling and pushing through a lot of stuff so he hasn’t been able to be consistent in VHL. When he was consistent, he could’ve gotten to be apart of the recruitment team and would’ve been a future top VHLer. It’s quite sad how his career turned around so quickly, but he expects to make a permanent resurgence in the next few months. For right now though, he wants to go talk to all of his past colleagues to see how everything is going. Nathan MacKinnon decides to go on the VHL Discord and start talking like he wasn’t even gone. A lot of people were excited to see him. Some people knew him because of his utmost desire to be apart of the recruitment team (which he will achieve once he comes back consistently and permanently), and a lot of people knew him also because he still makes a lot of NHL content. When I went on the Discord, the first person to approach me was @ShawnGlade because I was a former player for Halifax. He was an ultimate legend for Halifax as a coach. He then got promoted to coach of Davos. @Beaviss also welcomed me back which was highly appreciated. I’ve definitely got a lot more work until I make my resurgence, but it’s most definitely going to happen because I love being apart of VHL.

? Nathan MacKinnon