Philly logo new

• Commissioner

@DollarAndADream can confirm but I’m gonna say changing the text on a logo doesn’t constitute a 6 TPE PT. This seems like more of just a joke GFX which is fine but should be posted in the GFX discussion section not as a PT.

16 hours ago, Beketov said:

@DollarAndADream can confirm but I’m gonna say changing the text on a logo doesn’t constitute a 6 TPE PT. This seems like more of just a joke GFX which is fine but should be posted in the GFX discussion section not as a PT.

4 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, as Bek said @Motzaburger, this doesn't count as a 6 TPE PT, but I feel like you weren't doing that anyways. I see you also have a legit sig posted at the same time, so that's probably the real PT you posted.

Don’t worry fellas I wouldn’t pull that I don’t do graphics for TPE I do them for fun and I will do a good one for TPE not a joke like this...should’ve posted in the other section though so that was my bad again. The other graphics section is hella dead too so at least it gets seen here ? 

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, Motzaburger said:

Don’t worry fellas I wouldn’t pull that I don’t do graphics for TPE I do them for fun and I will do a good one for TPE not a joke like this...should’ve posted in the other section though so that was my bad again. The other graphics section is hella dead too so at least it gets seen here ? 

Well it’s dead because no one posts in it... there’s a good way to fix that haha