Borwinn Passes 1000 TPE

Jubo

The journey til now; August 5th to June 10th … 309 Days. What a wild ride to breaking the 1000 TPE mark. I joined after seeing a recruitment post from Spade18 on the Detroit Red Wings sub-reddit. I had always known of these sim leagues but never gave them a shot, so I figured if I was going to finally join one then I would go in 100%. After 44 weeks and an average TPE gain of 22.8 per week; I finally reached the coveted thousand mark, only 4 seasons into Borwinn’s career with Helsinki. My goal from here is to continue going all out on collecting max TPE for Borwinn and achieve a top five all time. With regression a couple seasons away, I will transition into banking TPE to cover the gap. Hopefully Borwinn and his excellent cast of teammates in Helsinki can finally get it done in the finals and win themselves a Continental Cup.

2 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

average TPE gain of 22.8 per week

How do you average 22.8 per week? Did you donate or just do a crap ton of stuff

27 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

Just always maxed every week, did every extra task and theme week when available. No donations made.

30 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

To tack on to Jubo's answer, it's also a fairly front-weighted average. I had some weeks in my first ~1.5 seasons where I pulled in 40+. Haven't had one of those in a looonngg time.

Kastelic's and Borwinn's averages are around the same, but they'll both get dragged downwards as their careers go on.