Dever Wolfe's Marlin Graphic [2/2]

Review:

Nice work. You did a very nice job with the logo on the jersey. I would have liked to see some background effects but this works as intended. Your font looks very nice and everything blends well. Great effort.

Review:

@Strooper99 Start working on cutting your players out better instead of blending and you'd be amazed of what you can do after for background and effects. I would worry about logo changes after you've got more basic things such as lighting and contrasts/saturations down pat. Start with the basics. Don't try and be fancy. Too many swordfish in this piece and the player is a bit washed out/blurry. Make sure you use quite a large picture (> 2MB) and size it down to fit a sig. 

I would also suggest starting with smaller sigs as bigger pieces like this have more space to fill and more issues to deal with. Start small and simple. Work your way up over time. Its like losing weight. Can't lose 50lbs overnight but you can lose it over a long period of time. 

43 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

Review:

@Strooper99 Start working on cutting your players out better instead of blending and you'd be amazed of what you can do after for background and effects. I would worry about logo changes after you've got more basic things such as lighting and contrasts/saturations down pat. Start with the basics. Don't try and be fancy. Too many swordfish in this piece and the player is a bit washed out/blurry. Make sure you use quite a large picture (> 2MB) and size it down to fit a sig. 

I would also suggest starting with smaller sigs as bigger pieces like this have more space to fill and more issues to deal with. Start small and simple. Work your way up over time. Its like losing weight. Can't lose 50lbs overnight but you can lose it over a long period of time. 

I don't know how to do all that stuff, and I'm on a tablet and use the app IBISPAINT X. And I don't know if I can do that on it. And how do I cut the player in the pic.?

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Dever Wolfe's Marlin Graphic [2/2]