Highlighting Some Marlins History Makers

While everyone on the Marlins technically is setting records as the first ever team for this franchise, there are a few players that stick out among the rest, and we're here to break it down for you to see what the team is looking like with 12-ish games left in the season. 

First Captain: Phil Marleau 

Phil was voted in by his teammates by a near unanimous decision, even with Greg giving him the nod. 

Most Points: Lincoln Tate

This is honesty so impressive to me, while his point total isn't enormous, he switched positions and has been the best waiver acquisition I believe in the league. 

Most Goals: Edgar Tannahill

While Chism is ahead of Tannahill, Chism was a late-season acquisition and will also technically hold this title, but Tannahill has been a Marlin since day one, and thus he'd get the "official" nod. 

Most Assists: Lincoln Tate

I told you, best waiver acquisition and he shows why. Tate is leading the team in assists and points and has been first star many times, amazing player right here! 

There are many more awards that will be given out, things may even change with the remaining games left but regardless, it's been a fun ride. I'm surely having fun as GM of the team and it seems like all the players on the Marlins are having fun too. Can't wait to see what happens with the following seasons under my reign.