Las Vegas Waiver Pickups by me

Matt_O

While my time in Vegas hasn't been very long, I have acquired three players through waivers. Next year I will be working with only one fourth round pick, but thats ok, we are building for S68. Lets take a brief look at my acquisitions

Milton Hilton @DameHoops

My first signing ever. While he has only claimed practice facility once, he still isn't lost to the sea of inactivity, although time will tell. His player had five points in thirteen games, not terrible.

Jacob Scott @jscott

A defenseman that has claimed welfare this week, and also put up very respectable stats for a guy at 36 TPE. While he didn't score any goals, his seven assists is a good start. If he is around in the fourth round I could consider picking him up, depending who is available.

Thorny Underyew @jack

Of course, now we have Jack. While he only got to suit up for one game, he has made a return to the VHL and remains one of the best graphic makers out there. He recently wrote out his rookie profile, and usually people who do that at least plan on sticking it out for a few seasons. 

Petition to let VHLM GMs have GM players, that can just chill on their team for a bunch of seasons. 

218 words