Malmo team purchases a huge couch to watch the playoffs on

Matt_O

Despite the Nighthawks starting out an incredible hot streak, sitting in second place after twenty games, their lack of talent compared to other teams caught up to them, essentially pulling a Buffalo Sabres. "It's ok" Materazo told us in an interview. "We just got this really nice couch for the team room, we can watch the playoffs in there. Nice big TV in there as well."

When asked what he thinks about New Yorks chances in the playoffs, he responded with a calm "Wolves in six." New York infamously opted to leave him unprotected in the expansion draft in favor of a third rounder in S66. We also asked him what series he is most excited about.

"It's always fun watching Jake Davis and Beau Louth play, but this year it is all about the European Conference. The Davos vs Riga series should be great, although I must say Kallis Kriketers is too good right now. (update: the urinatingtree jinx in full affect) I would put my money on Vancouver and Riga, but if Helsinki loses to anyone except for maybe Riga, they should be embarassed."

The Titans of course were far better than anyone this year, but the sweep of the Lightning at the hands of the Blue Jackets can get a team that was so dominant in the regular season to be nervous about blowing it. We will see what this years playoffs brings us.

On 6/18/2019 at 1:50 PM, Matt_O said:

essentially pulling a Buffalo Sabres.

I've watched two of my favorite teams do exactly the same thing this season.

8 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Damn you like Buffalo? Thats tough

21 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Carolina Panthers did this pretty terribly this season - 6-2 at the halfway point, then 7 straight losses