New Member Surveyor

sterling

The member gets 5 TPE for filling out the survey? I feel like that's a bit much, considering not all new members will have the opportunity to do it. Some are surely going to be missed/forgotten.

shhhh. don't cock block me out of 5 TPE!  :)

The member gets 5 TPE for filling out the survey? I feel like that's a bit much, considering not all new members will have the opportunity to do it. Some are surely going to be missed/forgotten.

All new members have the opportunity to fill it out. If they don't respond it's on them

I got mine way late, a couple weeks after I had joined. I still got it and got the TPE though. If there's not already, maybe there should be a post about how every new member should receive the new member survey for TPE? The only reason I found out about it was because of Eaglesfan/Jaladolar asking me why I had never done it.

I got mine way late, a couple weeks after I had joined. I still got it and got the TPE though. If there's not already, maybe there should be a post about how every new member should receive the new member survey for TPE? The only reason I found out about it was because of Eaglesfan/Jaladolar asking me why I had never done it.

Yeah a lot of people don't seem to know about it.

• Senior Admin

Can someone send me the survey? :( I wanna do it...

Are you sure you didn't receive it? Check PMs/email. You joined the same day as someone who I know for a fact recieved it.

I would think there are very few cases when anyone didn't receive it. It's pretty low-tech - sterling posts the username and email of every new member, the surveyor sends out the surveys. In your case, I just skipped your name somehow. 

I'll sign up for this... Oh wait I'm new. Carry on.

This job is great for new people!

I would think there are very few cases when anyone didn't receive it. It's pretty low-tech - sterling posts the username and email of every new member, the surveyor sends out the surveys. In your case, I just skipped your name somehow. 

Draper hates me confirmed :(

the_grapist_by_deidaralsittlegirl-d33cct

I knew there was a reason i liked u, finally there are members who understand my references 

who knows, maybe one day ill let u lick my toe

Edited by Munk