(S68) RW - Ryan Busser, TPE: 30

diacope

@Frozen Block

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and we had 0 picks in this draft, meaning...we have a lot of room to fill and we'd like you to join us. We're going to be needing every person we possibly can, and we're offering max minutes to play on San Diego. We'll guarantee that if we can get enough people to join the team, we'll compete, in the meantime you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

6 minutes ago, Frozen Block said:

Thanks for the amazing offer, hard to turn that down. Going to look around the forum and give it a little time before I make my decision :)

absolutely respect that, you have any questions don't hesitate to let me know :) enjoy the forum and hopefully speak to you soon. 

19 minutes ago, Frozen Block said:

Player Information

Username: Frozen Block

Player Name: Ryan Busser

Recruited From: Member (diamond ace)

Position: RW

Height: 68 in.

Weight: 172 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league! 

I'm the GM of the VHLM's Saskatoon Wild, and also the GM of Diamond Ace's player if you're interested in joining him for the season. 

We can offer you a top line spot right away. 

If you need any help just let me know, and good luck with your career; I look forward to your decision. 

:cheers:

@InstantRockstar I accept

Sorry diamond, need as much ice as I can get and I like the Marlins offer a lot, I have faith that the roster will fill out and I want to help the team grow

What will my contract look like? Rookie minimum right?

Edited by Frozen Block

1 minute ago, Frozen Block said:

Sorry diamond, need as much ice as I can get and I like the Marlins offer a lot, I have faith that the roster will fill out and I'm here to help the team grow

correct :) 1.5M is the standard for all our players, and you'll receive that. I'll send you an official offer here momentarily and a DM :) welcome! 

Just now, Frozen Block said:

Sorry diamond, need as much ice as I can get and I like the Marlins offer a lot, I have faith that the roster will fill out and I'm here to help the team grow

Take whichever contract you like! I wanted Peace to offer in case you wanted to team up here, but by all means if you like IR's offer then feel free.

Contracts in the minors are all automatically 1.5 million (and it doesn't have an effect on how good you are, other than you can buy stuff with it in the player store). When you get to the bigs, the contract amounts can vary.

11 minutes ago, Frozen Block said:

Sorry diamond, need as much ice as I can get and I like the Marlins offer a lot, I have faith that the roster will fill out and I want to help the team grow

I mean I was offering you top line minutes right off the bat, but I understand the Marlin's roster looks more appealing. They've got a pretty good logo! haha