Reflecting on the Season

Nykonax

Hey guys. I don't have anything done for welfare and whatnot, so I'm going to do a Media Spot which I haven't done in a while

Starting with the VHLM I feel like Mexico had an excellent first season. We completed all my goals which were making playoffs, having a great LR, and developing good players. We had a small team at first, and I was wondering how I'd make it work, but with the help of some great waiver pick ups our team really grew. Wanna give shoutouts to Motza and Zoiderberg for being my first waiver pick ups. You both really motivated me and gave some more life to the team. I made 1 or 2 trades, one which brought Boris the Forest to the team, an SBA G who's also boosted activity in the LR. Obviously come playoff time I kinda forgot to press send on the email with the lines, and we played with 5-0-0 lines that we used during the last 2 games of the season to tank so we wouldn't have to face Sask, but that didn't really work cause Houston still lost.... However even being down 2-0 the team was still hyped, and although we were all upset we stayed strong, which I'm proud of. I'm still kinda pissed that Chyrnoble wasn't even nominated for Goalie of the Year, even with a better stat line than some others. Also he carried the team

Now not necessarily last season, but in the draft we got a couple of guys I really like. We moved up and grabbed Alex (Just Alex) who's been awesome in the LR, and also grabbed Robotastic, a guy who's pretty big in SBA, and also picked up Jhatty who is similar with Robo.

Talking about the VHL Davos didn't have the season we wanted. We had a ton of talent, but it just didn't work out. Too many cooks in the kitchen. Dragomir, Peace, and Dahlberg (me) we're all coming off of >100 point seasons, but I just finished under ppg, not mentioning me being benched by Shawn for calling his Harding trade shit (which it was). Davos evidently blew up, and with Peace, Svoboda, and Dahlberg being traded, and Dragomir signing in Toronto it's a completely different team with just Ryuu Crimson standing. Is Davos rebuilding again? I don't know. Shawn is saying to trust his plan, but he's been saying that for 3 seasons and it hasn't worked out. We did sweep Riga, which is weird considering I'm on them now. I guess I pulled a reverse K.D.

Riga has been a cool place though, it gets pretty lit when Hedge is sleeping, which is like all the time. I'm excited for the upcoming season, however I do wish that Cast wasn't traded, because I needed to carry that bum. I think I have a lot of potential with Riga, especially looking at the builds of players. We have talent but not too much, so hopefully it works out well. MMaybe I can win most improved again, I'd have to score like 140 points though, which would be insane, but doable I guess. VHLM we won't be as good as last season, but I think we'll make playoffs. If we're not on pace I'll trade my guys who want to win a cup though.

That's all for this week, and I may see you the next, unless I do a graphic or something