Training with Flashback: Brick Whal edition pt1

uphillmoss

Training with Flashback: Brick Whal edition pt1

This is the beginning of a series that I am going to be making for the foreseeable future. It is about VHL goalies trying to teach Fang Flashback to be less of an a**hole, and a better goalie.

Blademaiden sits in her office, looking over scouting reports and analyzing trade offers, when all of a sudden a massive 6’7 man steps in to greet her.

“Oh Hey Brick! Thanks for coming so quickly!” she tells him excitedly.

“No problem Blade. Now why was it you wanted me here? Something about a new goalie you wanted me to teach? Don’t tell me your coach has forgotten how.” Whal responds.

“Well, sort of. This goalie, he… he is a special case. I called you because you might be able to help.” 

Whal’s eyebrows raise as his curiosity grows. Wondering what could be so unusual about a goalie to necessitate all this.

He says “Well, I am sure it is nothing. He is a goalie, we are supposed to be weird.”

She lowers her tone, “Brick, it’s not like that. This one is … well, it's probably best for you to see for yourself.”

She leads him down to the ice rink. They exchange small talk, with Whal completely oblivious to what he just got himself into. Then, all of a sudden, they see a goalie on the ice, stopping pucks with his face.

Brick whal gasps in horror “Please tell me that isn’t…”

“It is”

Part 2 will be posted next week

Edited by uphillmoss

I love a good cliffhanger :)  This is amazing i can only Imagine how poor Brick is going to react. Wahl is going to have his hands full ! I know Flashback is going to be amazing both on and off the ice, seriously entertaining !