Training with Flashback: Brick Whal edition pt2

uphillmoss

Training with Flashback: Brick Whal pt 2

Previously, we saw Brick Whal meet with Blade to train her new goalie. Now Brick meets the new goalie for the first time.

Brick Whal and Blade arrive at Philly’s practice rink, where a goalie is on the ice taking shots. Whal begins to put on his skates while Blade walks up to the side of the rink. 

She calls out “Fang, come over here, there is someone I want you to talk to.”

The goalie stops another puck with his face, then skates over to meet the pair.

He says “Hey Blade, who did you want me to meet.” he pauses for a second, before speaking in a much higher and excited tone. “Wait is it a scout? He is a scout right? You should have told me ahead of time so I could prepare myself.”

She responds “ No, he isn’t a scout. Fang this is Brick Whal, my good friend, and starting goalie for the Calgary Wranglers. I brought him here to work on your skills”

Blade then turns to Brick. “Brick, This is Fang Flashback, my new goalie. I want you to try and teach him everything you know”

Whal and Flashback greet each other, and are about to step back onto the ice, when Brick remembers what he saw coming in. He leans down to whisper into Blade’s ear

“Is there anything else I should know about this guy?”

She thinks for a second, before a sly smile escapes her lips,

“No, Nothing at all”

Pt 3 coming next week