Catching Up

Catching Up

I really have been hitting my groove lately and it has been very fun. As a goal scorer from Finland I was able to score almost a goal per game so far however to truly help my team I need to rack up more assists. As a whole being a plus 22 has been very nice however I want to end the year as a plus 40 or 50 to truly show that I was on the ice for almost one more goal per game than what were scored against me. As a whole I really have to thank my line mates for helping me out and truly making me a much better player compared to my rookie season. Truly catching up it was hard to imagine that I would have this much success this season when I compare my results the previous season. I have to thank my General Manager FrostBeard for helping me out with reaching my potential and giving me the chances necessary to become a solid player. For the rest of the season I hope to continue my scoring pace while also trying to gain more assists to help boost our teams scoring. I look forward to hoping to make some true noise the rest of the season!