Uh...

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/6417-ottmin-s37/

To Ottawa:

S39 Minot 1st
S39 Yukon 2nd

To Minot:

LW - Chris Raymond
S38 Yukon 2nd

It was nice to have you in Ottawa Kachur, but this'll move you to a contender and the team you're the assistant GM for. Nice doing business with you D_T.

I wouldn't have to if you stopped slacking and did YOUR JOB!

I originally put that thread up as a courtesy for VHLM GMs; before that, there was not even a VHLM draft pick tracker. How do you think GMs made trades before that? You're the only GM complaining about the thread not being updated meticulously.

I originally put that thread up as a courtesy for VHLM GMs; before that, there was not even a VHLM draft pick tracker. How do you think GMs made trades before that? You're the only GM complaining about the thread not being updated meticulously.

Well now that we mention it it has bothered me in the past when trying to figure out what draft picks other teams have when trading with them, but it's never really been a huge deal to me because I keep a spreadsheet with a bunch of Lynx data on it.

Learn to do your job and quit slacking. Even one admin agrees with me.